Licorice Root TinctureRegular price Sale price $9.50
Highly versatile herb used primarily in formulation. Potent anti-inflammatory effects on connective tissue and gastrointestinal tissue.
*Included in Stephen Buhner's Core Kit. Comprises @11% of the formula at equal parts to Elder Leaf Tincture. Like Elder Leaf, Licorice Root works to modulate the immune response to the impacts of the virus, thus enabling our innate immune response.
- Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Origin: Turkey
- Qualities: Neutral & Moist. Sweet, slightly bitter. Tonifying, restoring, moistening, harmonizing.
- Uses: Known for its anti-inflammatory effects, Licorice root is also useful with sore throat, cough, influenza, chest congestion, asthma, GERD or acid reflux, gastritis, heartburn, stress relief, depletion, Chlamydia, and much more. Licorice root's adaptogenic effects are generally realized at the high end of the suggested dosage range. Immune-enhancing, antiviral.
- Preparation: Dry root, organic, 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 5-30 drops, to 5x/day.
- Contraindications: Safe within the suggested dosage range.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.