Elephant Tree TinctureRegular price Sale price $14.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Native Sonoran desert tree which boosts white blood cell count. Useful in chronic infections.
**Most sizes currently on back order until November-December. We're sorry for any inconvenience.
- Scientific Name: Bursera microphylla
- Origin: Sonora, Mexico
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, pungent, astringent. Immune-stimulating, antiseptic, lymphagogue.
- Uses: Used topically and internally for scorpion and spider bites. Antimicrobial and astringent properties make it an essential ingredient in our Gum Rinse formula. Also featured in our Cold & Flu Formula. Useful for chronic cystitis or urethritis, or any condition with low white blood cell count.
- Preparation: Fresh bark & twig, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 10-30 drops, as needed.
- Contraindications: Use with caution during pregnancy.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.