Elder Leaf TinctureRegular price $13.00 Sale price $10.00 Save $3.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Made with wildcrafted elder leaf and young stem.
- Scientific Name: Sambucus mexicana, S. cerulea
- Origin: southern Arizona, southern California, or Sonora, Mexico
- Qualities: Cool & dry.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh leaves and stems, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Dosage: 30 drops to .5 teaspoon, or as part of the Core Buhner Protocol which is equal parts to Licorice Root, both at about 11% of the total formula (which also includes Baikal Skullcap [3 parts], Japanese Knotweed root , and Kudzu ).