Desert Willow TinctureRegular price Sale price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Desert willow is used to support the lymph, digestive, and immune systems.
This herb is wildharvested in the Sonoran desert of the American Southwest.
- Scientific Name: Chilopsis linearis
- Origin: Southeast Arizona
- Qualities: Warm & Dry.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops, to 3x/day
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.