Desert Willow TinctureRegular price Sale price $14.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Used for systemic fungal infections, and promotes healthy lymphatic flow throughout the GI tract.
- Scientific Name: Chilopsis linearis
- Origin: Southeast Arizona
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Lymphatic anti-fungal.
- Uses: Lung infections, Candida infection, systemic fungal infections with cough. Topically for wounds as a vulnerary.
- Preparation: Fresh leaf, 1:2, 95% cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 30 drops, 3x/day
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.