Ailanthus TinctureRegular price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ailanthus tincture is used for parasitic infections and “air hunger.”
- Scientific Name: Ailanthus altissima
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter tonic.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Dysentery with associated parasitic infection of the gut, inability to swallow, high histamine, palpitations, asthma, mild seizures, headache with nausea, Epstein-Barr virus.
- Preparation: Dry bark percolation, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 60-90 drops (or, occasionally, much more), to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.