Horehound TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Traditionally used for respiratory ailments and as a bitter tonic.
- Scientific Name: Marrubium vulgare
- Origin: Southwestern deserts & mountains
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter, astringent.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh flowering stems, 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 10-40 drops, 3x/day
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.