Eleuthero is a primary herb for recovery from fatigue, exhaustion, and respiratory infection. It also slows blood clotting and enhances immune function, amongst many other important traits.
- Scientific Name: Eleutherococus senticosus
- Origin: China, organic
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, slightly Pungent. Tonic, Relaxant.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Useful for fatigue, depression, enhances immune function, strengthens respiration, improves lymph drainage, slows blood clotting, improve stress response, improve cognitive function, supports nervous system, insomnia, joint pain, bronchitis, reduces tension, improves recovery from illness, exhaustion due to overwork, builds endurance, nourishes the Kidneys, calms Shen. Adaptogenic, gonadotrophic, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, analgesic, sedative.
- Preparation: Dry root percolation, 1:5 60% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/2-1 tsp, 3-6x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Use with caution with palpitations present.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.