Dan Shen TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An important herb for systemic infections.
Found in our CV3 - Cell Protection Formula (when not substituted by Chia (Salvia columbariae).
*As per the May, 2020 Buhner Protocol Update, this is an Essential Herb
- Scientific Name: Salvia miltiorrhiza
- Origin: China
- Qualities: Cool & Dry. Bitter.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Clears Heat, protects immune function, immuno-modulatory, protects lymph system, anticoagulant, upregulates ACE2, cardioprotective, modulates inflammation, antihypertensive, pro-circulatory, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, protects the spleen, improves vascular tone in the eyes.
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:4 60% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (double in acute cases), 3-6x/day, alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Avoid in pregnancy. Use with caution alongside pharmaceuticals as it can have an additive effect on the medications, in particular, blood pressure lowering drugs. May also affect blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.