Corydalis TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Made from wildcrafted herb.
- Scientific Name: Corydalis aurea
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cool & Dry
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
Preparation: Fresh whole plant, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 15-60 drops, up to 5x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: Overt liver disease
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.