Chaparro Amargosa Tincture
This classic bitter remedy has been used for giardia and other parasitic infections of the gut. Long-term benefits of healing the mucosa of the GI tract.
- Scientific Name: Castela emoryi
- Origin: Southern Arizona
- Qualities: Cold & Dry. Vital Stimulant, Digestive Tonic.
- Uses: Gastroenteritis, giardia, parasites, protozoal infections (Cryptosporidium), fungal infections, chronic digestive inflammation, stomach ulcers, post-antibiotic therapy, Candida imbalance, drinking suspect water, eating unusual food abroad
- Preparation: Dry Plant, 1:5, 50% cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 20-50 drops, to 4x/day; as a bitter tonic 5-15 drops, before meals
- Contraindications: None Known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.