Chaga ExtractRegular price Sale price $10.00
Our Chaga extract is a *dual extract* using both hot water extraction and alcohol maceration to achieve an optimal extraction of multiple constituents of the chaga fruiting bodies.
Traditionally, a tea of the fruiting body has been favored by various cultures, but through the use of alcohol (in the 2nd step of our dual extraction process) we can pull out additional compounds more soluble in alcohol.
**Made from ethically wildharvested chaga
- Scientific Name: Inonotus obliquus
- Origin: USA
- Qualities: Neutral. Slightly bitter.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: Immune supportive. Review on Chaga Medicinal Mushroom, Realm of Medicinal Applications; The Antiviral, Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Natural Medicinal Herbs and Mushrooms and SARS-CoV-2 Infection; Progress on understanding the anticancer mechanisms of medicinal mushroom: inonotus obliquus
- Preparation: Dual (hot water) extraction, 1:16 40% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 60-90 drops, to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.