Cayenne TinctureRegular price Sale price $8.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hot & stimulating. Useful internally as well as topically.
- Scientific Name: Capsicum annuum
- Origin: India.
- Qualities: Hot & Dry. Pungent/acrid. Stimulating, dispersing, relaxing.
- Scientific Studies: Effects of Capsicum annuum supplementation on the components of metabolic syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis; Phytochemistry and gastrointestinal benefits of the medicinal spice, Capsicum annuum L. (Chilli): a review; Biological Properties, Bioactive Constituents, and Pharmacokinetics of Some Capsicum spp. and Capsaicinoids; Pharmacological importance of an ethnobotanical plant: Capsicum annuum
- Preparation: Dry fruit, 1:5, 50% organic cane alcohol.
- Suggested Dosage: 1-10 drops, as needed.
- Contraindications: Avoid in acute hot conditions with irritation and inflammation present, during pregnancy, or with peptic ulcer.
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.