Bidens TinctureRegular price Sale price $12.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Featured in our CV3 - Cell Protection Formula
Mucous membrane tonic with an affinity for the bladder, skin, gut, and lymph.
Recommended by herbalist Stephen Buhner for protecting the lungs.
- Scientific Name: Bidens pilosa, B. leptocephala, B. bipinnata
- Origin: Southwest US (wildcrafted)
- Qualities: Neutral & Dry. Astringent, slightly sweet.
- Traditional Use & Scientific Research: n/a
- Preparation: Fresh plant in flower 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-90 drops, to 4x/day
- Contraindications: Use with caution when taking antidiabetic medications (it's hypoglycemic).
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.