Featured in our CV3 - Cell Protection Formula
Mucous membrane tonic with an affinity for the bladder, skin, gut, and lymph. Useful in respiratory viruses, in particular to help move mucus out of the lungs and protect the cilia.
Recommended by herbalist Stephen Buhner for protecting the lungs.
- Scientific Name: Bidens pilosa, B. leptocephala, B. bipinnata
- Origin: Southwest US
- Qualities: Neutral & Dry. Astringent, slightly sweet. Diuretic, Anti-inflammatory, Digestive, Lymphatic, Antiviral
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Antimicrobial, antidiarrheal, astringent, lymphatic, expectorant, hepatoprotective, neuroprotective, blood tonic/protects red blood cells, immunomodulant, anti-inflammatory, high blood pressure.
- Preparation: Fresh plant in flower 1:2, 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-90 drops, to 4x/day
- Contraindications: Use with caution when taking antidiabetic medications (it's hypoglycemic).
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.