Desert Tobacco, Dry HerbRegular price Sale price $10.00
*NOT FOR INTERNAL USAGE
Desert tobacco is traditionally applied topically to injuries, sore joints, and sores. The herb can also be made into an oil infusion for topical use.
Gathered ethically from the Southwestern deserts.
- Scientific Name: Nicotiana trigonophylla
- Directions: The dry herb can be powdered, moistened and applied to the affected area, or a hot infusion of the dry herb is made and applied as a fomentation or the affected part is soaked in the tea. *NOT FOR INTERNAL USAGE
- Disclaimer: This herb has traditional folk usage. For generations people have effectively used this plant for healing. None of these statements have been evaluated by the FDA, and there is currently no scientific validation for the mechanism of action of this herb. Please consult with a licensed physician before attempting to treat any serious health concerns.
All of our products are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return postage is payable by the customer.
Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- ONLINE orders placed after Tuesday, May 16, 10a MST, will be processed for shipping on Monday, May 22
- We are a very small, family-run business. We process all ingredients, products and orders by hand. Orders are currently processed by noon (MST) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week, unless otherwise noted. You will receive a second notification once your order has been processed (along with a USPS tracking number).
- We cannot accept any order changes at this time. Please be sure of what you are ordering before you complete your purchase.
- Purchasing Route Shipping Insurance covers all loss, damage and theft of your package once it leaves our facility (even Customs delays!). Please contact Route directly with any claims. If you decline to add Route Shipping Insurance then your package is not covered for any loss, damage or theft once it leaves our facility.
- If you select USPS Priority Mail, your package should be delivered within 2-3 days of being processed.
- We DO NOT offer Expedited Shipping at this time.
- Please be sure to enter the correct shipping address. This is where your package will be sent.
- FREE Domestic Shipping option (on orders over $150) includes USPS First Class or Priority. International Shipping options include USPS First Class, UPS, or DHL. NO free International Shipping.
If you would like to pickup your order rather than have us ship it to you, please select the 'pickup' option during checkout.
You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pickup.