Rhodiola TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rhodiola supports respiratory health and is also part of the CV2 - Immune Formula.
Adaptogenic supporting the stress response.
- Scientific Name: Rhodiola rosea
- Origin: USA, organic
- Qualities: Neutral. Bitter, slightly sweet.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Supports physical and mental endurance, improves fatigue, altitude sickness, depression, apathy, anemia, and impotence, cardiotonic, improves hypoxia (low oxygen), mental stimulant, protects nerve tissue, reduced thyroid function.
- Preparation: Dry root, 1:5 50% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 30-60 drops (can increase 2-3x in acute conditions), to 4x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: May be best to not take within a few hours of bedtime.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.