Houttuynia TinctureRegular price Sale price $13.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Enhances immune support and specific for viral infections.
- Scientific Name: Houttuynia cordata
- Origin: North Carolina, USA
- Qualities: Cool & Dry.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Respiratory viral infections, immune stimulant, cough, asthma
- Preparation: Fresh plant, 1:2 95% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 1/4-1/2 tsp (in acute cases, 1 tsp), 3-6x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.