Aster Root TinctureRegular price $13.00 Sale price $11.50 Save $1.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Mentioned in the Buhner Protocol for lung support and immune modulation.
Known as Zi Wan in Chinese medicine.
- Scientific Name: Aster tartaricus
- Origin: China
- Qualities: Warm & Dry. Bitter, Acrid.
- Indications from Traditional Uses & Modern Research: Used for lung disease in China, supports immune function, antibacterial, antifungal, cough, expectorant
- Preparation: Dry root, organic, 1:5 60% organic cane alcohol
- Suggested Dosage: 60-90 drops (or, occasionally, much more), to 3x/day alone or in warm water
- Contraindications: None known
- Disclaimer: These statements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.